5.9.10

And the Favicon Winner is ... me!

Guess what happened on Friday?  I won Angela's "Friday Favicon Freebie".  What's a favicon I here you asking?  Well, if you look up to where my web address is at the top of your internet browers you'll notice a wee little flower in exactly the same colours as my blogger heading.  That's no coincidence. Nope. Angela made it for me!  And she wrote the internet code for how to insert it into my blog and then she gave instructions in english about how I can tamper with that code and make my Favicon appear.  Angela gives a Favicon to one of her readers every Friday so winning couldn't be easier.  All you have to do is read her blog - which you really want to do anyway.  Cool huh?

3 comments:

Laura @ Our Wee Farm said...

aw it's lovely! I have a heart!

Jamie said...

How cool! Congrats

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

I had no idea that there was a code for this-but of course there is! So very cute! Congratulations!