A little while ago Britni from Antika Moda gave me this award. She has a wonderful blog and etsy shop full of vintage finds and some wonderful hand knitted goodies. If you don't know her already I encourage you to check her out.
Okay, some rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award!
I'm changing it up a bit and listing seven things I wished I knew as a 16 year old that I know now;
7. No one else knows what they're doing either - if they think they do, they're probably just pretending
6. Wearing two bras while playing sport and running is the answer
5. Stay away from turtle necks, they are not your friend
4. It's okay to say no
3. You will end up living in Berlin - don't stop the German classes
2. Your high school years are not necessarily the best years of your life
1. You are wonderful just the way you are
Once again, if you're reading this, thank you and I happily give the award to you. Just leave a comment and I'll be sure to pop by your blog.