20.7.10

Copenhagen Wedding

Photos from the wedding as promised.  The ceremony started at 3pm, dinner bagan at six (four courses and seventeen speeches!) and by midnight we were dancing in the old barn to a fantastic band from Copenhagen.  Supper was served at 3am (!) and although I didn't make it to the end, there was apparently a soccer game at 6am just before the last revellers turned in for a few hours shut-eye before brunch at 10am the next morning.  My only regret is that I wish I had remembered to take a photo of me!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

17 speeches? Does that mean 17 toasts as well? I hope so! The pictures are lovely, and I love what Kim did to your brick wall in the last post.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohhh you dont have a photo of yourself? I wish I could see your dress...Those are so pretty...I love that cake...I dont know the name of it but its sooooo yummy:)
It sounds like they planned a great night for you all...Kisses,sweetie and have a relaxing evening

Ashley Sisk said...

These are wonderful. Yeah...that's always the dilemma when you're holding the camera.

Jamie said...

Love that cake!

Em said...

An over 12 hour reception - that's the way to do it! I wish I could get married in Europe. Sounds like you had a fun time! Come check out new posts on my blog sometime.

Jess said...

Beautiful photos! I so want to go to Denmark one day.