29.3.10

Sapphire Bar


Discovering a new Bar is always so much fun - especially when it's just around the corner from your house.  We had guests from Vienna  this weekend and after a delicious home-cooked meal on Saturday night (Tuna sashimi salad followed by Roast Beef with Yorkshire pudding) we decided to check-out Sapphire Bar for an after dinner drink.  De-li-cious! These guys take their cocktail making very, very seriously.  They have 200 cocktails on the menu (yep, 200!) plus that back bar is only whisky. I don't really like whisky, but it was still great fun to pretend and play the "if I could drink only one - which would I choose" game.  Have to say that my selection was based on the bottle's looks rather than anything more sophisticated.  And while it might be a little while before I put any decision on the whisky-front into action, it's safe to say we'll be back.

1 comment:

Elle said...

yum yum looks delish! cant wait to check out all the hot spots soon...! xox