24.5.10

tea for breakfast

Our new tea set, found at the fleamarket.   I think it's probably circa 1970s.  It's in wonderful condition - no chips or scratches on any of the pieces (4 cups/saucers, teapot, milk jug and sugar bowl).  I was so excited about it and the fact that it was sunny again this morning that I set up breakfast on the balcony.  Perhaps a little wishful thinking on my behalf because as soon as I took this photo is started to drizzle again and everything had to come back inside.  Oh well, drinking tea was no less enjoyable inside and it's another lazy public holiday here for Whitsun Monday (Pfingstmontag).

6 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

So pretty...what a cute find:)
Kisses and enjoy

Allana said...

Very good find!! Love the little glimpse of your street too :)

Cara said...

What a cute set! I love vintage ANYTHING!

Pop Champagne said...

awww that's a cute set of tea pots!

ALFIE said...

LOVE this tea set!!! and your previous posts laden with trip photos are perfect :)

Silver Strands said...

Clare, your tea set is SO cute! And, watermelon?! YUM!
oxoxoxx
Denalee