3.5.10

gumboots and umbrellas

It's a rainy, grey day here in Berlin.  I woke up to the sound of rain falling onto the roof and into the gutters.  Was very tempted to roll over and go back to sleep.  It's the perfect day for having a nice long, warm bath, snuggling up under a doona and reading a good book.  Plenty of hot tea and scones on the side.  Pity I have to work.  My mind keeps getting distracted with the thought of gumboots and umbrellas and stomping through puddles like it's nobodies business.  There's something so refreshing about spring rain making the city fresh and clean again.

Oh, and I found this little sketch on etsy while I was day-dreaming and taking a break from some pretty mundane stuff I have to do today. So simple and yet so, so cute!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Very cute. Reminds me how much I want a pair of Hunter boots!