27.9.09

More Care Packages!


So lucky this week - two gifts arriving on separate days. This one bringing back memories from a few months ago when I went to the Auchentellar exhibition at the Leopold Museum in Vienna. The gift - a poster advertising the event. Looking forward to ironing it out and putting it on my wall.

Since starting this post on Friday Botswana has been struck by thunderstorms which have put both home and work internet out of action. Currently I'm quickly posting at the local Italian restaurant. Because...

I am an aunty again!

Welcome to the world Otto Murray!

It's the eve of Independence Day celebrations in Botswana. I'm taking the rest of the week off and heading to Madikwe Game Reserve in South Africa. See you next week!

1 comment:

Clare said...

Wow! What a cutie, he just needs a little iron-out. Excellent name, Shane has been looking up all the famous Otto's. Congratulations to all the family.