28.3.11

Blog Break #1

While I'm on holidays I thought I'd do a few posts show-casing some of the wonderful Etsy photography and mixed-media/print sellers that are around the place.  First off, Anne Duflos from  the Etsy shop AnneSolfud. 

I'm a little bit smitten with Anne Duflos's work at the moment - she sells under the name of AnneSolfud on etsy and I love the way she plays with the line between painting and photography. 

Beautiful dreamy work to feed your Spring-time dreams this Monday!
All pictures are copyright of Anne Duflos.

8 comments:

Jane said...

Enjoy your blogcation, Clare! Thanks for sharing Anne's prettiness. J x

Justine said...

very pretty, enjoy your blog break

k said...

enjoy your break! can't wait to see more :)

Jamie said...

Her work is gorgeous!

Enjoy your holiday.

Anika said...

Beautiful...thanks for sharing!

Joyti said...

Beautiful!
And I hope you enjoy your blog break...

ELK said...

oh . just stunning . love to find new artists .thanks!

Lisa Gordon said...

These are just gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing them here.