6.9.08

This week I'm eating...

Autumn is here, although is doesn't really feel like it today with Tropical Storm Hana causing humidity to go up to 80%. But the produce in the Farmers Markets are beginning to take on a more Autumnal feel. There's still plenty of tomatoes, this week I'm trying the cherry tomato mix (foreground).
I'll also be eating:
  • green and white beans
  • corriander
  • orange capsicum
  • what must be the very last of the nectarines
  • McIntosh and Royal Gala apples
  • French Breakfast Radishes
  • and lastly a delicious Sourdough bread
Tomorrow I'm off to a "pot-luck" brunch before our official welcome at the Harvard Faculty Club. I'm going to take a wonderful Cous Cous Salad I found on one of my favourite food blogs, Mostly Eating

2 comments:

Clare said...

Is that your photo? If so, food looks wonderful and really cool photo of food, can see every grain of couscous! Yummo.

Clare B said...

No such luck Clare. The photo also comes from Mostly Eating... I really should have cited it when I first wrote the entry!